Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reminders of Home


While I was in Paris I saw a couple of things that reminded me of my family! Hopefully you’re all reading this and know that I’m always thinking of you!

Mom- I saw this shop called ‘Cycles Jean’ it was a motorcycle shop so I’m not sure if you would ever own this, but still!

Dad- A guy on the tour bus was wearing a gopher colored hat & a t-shirt that says “Old Guys Rule” not that you’re an old guy, but it reminded me of something you’d say to a “butt-head” like me! :)


Leah & Beej- There are a lot of people who play instruments on the Metros to try and earn some money… Maybe you guys can try it next time you’re on the light rail? Also, a lot of bachelor/bachelorette parties here consist of walking around trains or cities and trying to get people on the street to buy things from you to earn money for your wedding/honeymoon—why didn’t you guys do this?!

Anyways, I just wanted you to all know that I miss you tons & am always thinking of you guys!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment